The tour starts with an early transfer to the Magaliesburg. Upon arrival, enjoy a hot cup of tea or coffee with freshly baked muffins which will be served in the Clubhouse. Savor the country’s crisp morning air as you skim the treetops of the beautiful Magalies River Valley or drift high above the majestic Magaliesberg Range in the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site. This region is steeped in natural history and boastful in some of the best ballooning weather in the world.
You will experience the 720-degree wrap-around panorama view of the Magalies River Valley, together with a celebratory glass of South African champagne upon landing. After the flight, savor a delectable champagne breakfast at the Clubhouse Pavilion as you share the memories of an unforgettable morning spent sailing the skies.
- Return transfers from Johannesburg
- 45 Minute Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Champagne Breakfast
- Anything not mentioned as an inclusion
Minimum 2 pax
31 December 2020
- Please note that this activity is weather dependent
- Bring along a jacket for the chilly early morning. With the sun, excitement, and champagne you will soon be warm enough.
- No high heels or open sandals are recommended
- Participants should be nimble, be able to jump unassisted from a height of 60cm, and stand for the duration of the flight, which is approximately one hour.
- This activity is disabled friendly, subject to parameters noted for disabled passengers, and disclosure being made when booking. A new base also sports approved ground facilities for the disabled.