Depart to the Underberg at 05:30, taking in the stunning view of KwaZulu-Natal’s landscape as you make your way along the Sani Pass mountain road that connects to Mokhotlong in Lesotho. The drive is approximately four (4) hours.
For those with a sense of adventure, a 4×4 drive up the highest road pass in Africa will certainly pump the adrenalin and reward you with its breath-taking scenery. Enter the Kingdom of Lesotho and visit a nearby Sotho Village, for a taste of local culture. Enjoy a light lunch at the highest pub in Africa, with its breath-taking views. The next stop (time permitting), will be at the magnificent Howick Waterfalls
- Return transfers from Durban beachfront / CBD or Umhlanga Rocks hotel
- 4×4 Transport up Sani Pass
- Light Lunch
- Anything not mentioned as an inclusion
- 31 December 2022
Block Out Dates:
- 25 December
- 26 December
- 01 January
- New dates may be advised due to COVID-19 – this however will be updated as soon as it is received.
- A passport is required & visa conditions may apply for Lesotho
- The full day Sani pass tour is still on offer however if the guests wish to cross the border and go into Lesotho they will need to pay a R400 surcharge at the border gate and be subjected to a rapid COVID test. This is regulation at this point in time, however the situation is extremely fluid due to the pandemic and could change at short notice. As a safety measure we encourage clients to check with us first before booking the Sani Pass excursion