For the ultimate thrill, combine the Bloukrans Bungy jump with a skydive over one of the most scenic drop zones in South Africa.
This full-day tour starts from Port Elizabeth in the morning along the breath-taking coastline towards the famous Bloukrans Bridge in the heart of the Garden Route, the bridge is 216m above the Bloukrans River and it is the highest commercial Bungy bridge in the world! This is a definite must for anyone with an appetite for adrenaline. The view from Africa’s highest bridge captures all the majesty and tranquillity of the Bloukrans River valley.
After this exhilarating experience, transfer from Bloukrans Bridge to Plettenberg Bay Airport for your next adventure. There will be a short briefing, then you will be kitted up. Your harness is fully adjustable and has four attachment points. That is it, you’re ready to go! Sit back, relax and take in the view on a 20-minute flight to altitude approximately 10 000 feet, during which you can enjoy spectacular views of the Plettenberg Bay coastline and Robberg peninsula. In season whales and dolphins can often be seen!
- Return transfers from Port Elizabeth Hotels
- Safety briefing & equipment for Bungy Jump & Skydive
- Bloukrans Bungy Jump
- Skydive over Plettenberg Bay
- Anything not mentioned as an inclusion
- Video and Pictures
- 31 July 2021
Block Out Dates:
- This tour runs 365 days a year
- Minimum Age 14 years for Bungy Jump
- Minimum Age 12 years for Skydive
- Minimum weight is 35kg for Bungy Jump & maximum is 150kg
- Maximum weight is 100kg for Skydive
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can jump with (preferably no skirts) and footwear for the walkway